“Coast take away”
Review of Cafe Coast - CLOSED

Cafe Coast
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: The greatest view of St.Ives harbour.
St Ives, United Kingdom
“Coast take away”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I often go to coast to go on a Sunday the only reason being that most takeaways are closed it seems that every time I go there they mess my order up but today was the last straw they gave me my order in 2 parts so the first lot was cold by the time I came to eat it. The foods not great any way and the staff are a joke! Over all I won't be going back and I won't be recommending them to any one!

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Mcrn7892

wolverhampton
“delicious food”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We sent into this cafe a few times it was so nice. Though you do need to book as it is very popular place.
Good value for money too. We had coffees in there in the mornings with a brownie! you must try the brownies so yum. We had a lovely pizza which was half tomato and cheese and half hawaiian. just perfect with some chips and garlic bread!. you must try this place.

michelle neale

• Visited June 2013
London
“Great food. Great prices”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The food is Cafe Coast is really great. I had mussels which were excellent. The staff were lovely. The first floor position of the restaurant gave it great views over the harbour. There was also a takeaway service downstairs which looked like you could get a lot of the fish and chip, burgers, pizzas, etc sold in the restuarant to go.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank frillyhatnat
Southport, United Kingdom
“Very good”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Love eating here, beautiful view, good menu and good service. Only problem it is not big enough, you can seldom just turn up in the summer you really need to book, but it is still worth taking the trouble.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Hilsellis
London, United Kingdom
“Really lovely meal”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

We had a lovely family meal at Cafe Coast. We had booked early so had a table by the window with excellent views over the harbour. We had lovely food and a really nice meal. The only thing that marred the experience was the heat in the room! It would have been nicer if the A/C was on! Putting that aside a lovely family meal and would recommend.

• Visited August 2012