I had the pleasure of staying at the adorable 3 Porthminster (formerly The Willows) B&B in St Ives in early April and cannot recommend it highly enough.
The charming owners Lynn and John made us feel really special throughout and were friendly and helpful in a way that made us feel like we were staying with old friends.
The room was spacious, comfortable and recently refurbished to the highest standard with comfortable bed, the room and bathroom were spotlessly clean with lots of thoughtful treats in the room.
We were also very impressed with the delicious homemade breakfast every morning, amazing choice and every mouthful delicious. Veggies catered for!
The B&B is a very short walk from the stunning St Ives harbour area which is a joy to explore - although watch out for the brave seagulls if you're enjoying something to eat as you walk along!!
Overall I can't recommend this B&b highly enough, I'll definitely be back - thanks John and Lynn for an unforgettable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 Porthminster is an elegant period house enjoying spectacular sea views over St Ives harbour and bay. 4 En-suite rooms with private parking for our guests. We are ideally situated being only a 5 minute walk to the town and it's beaches. Easily accessed for those arriving by car, bus or train. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your 3 Porthminster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Willows Hotel St Ives
- 3 Porthminster St Ives, Cornwall