Stayed for two nights in October. Had requested a twin room but none were available so we were up graded to a family room. It was great. Two large beds and a balcony with table and chairs with water views. Easy walk in to St Ives. Parking in the front a bit of a squeeze but plenty of room out the back. Able to access the hotel through the back entrance. Room was clean and well looked after. Breakfast was good. We dined in the hotel restaurant on one evening at\nd it was excellent. Served by pleasant and friendly young staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing comfortable accommodation with every amenity you would expect from a luxury award winning AA 3 star rated Hotel in Cornwall. The Chy an Albany occupies a wonderfully elevated site with magnificent views overlooking Portminster beach and St Ives Bay in Cornwall.Only a short walk into town and with ample free off road car parking.The hotel provides an ideal base to explore St. Ives and its renowned Tate Gallery, as well as the quaint harbour side, cobbled streets and collection of beautiful beaches that have captivated artists and tourists for over a century. The hotel is also just a short walk from the train station at the bottom of the hill (approximately 3 minutes). The new 'Lighthouse Bistro' is an art-themed restaurant, showcasing a wide range of art from local artists. The gallery-style restaurant offers contemporary dining using the very freshest local vegetables and produce, fish straight from the sea and Cornish made cheeses alongside exotic foods and wines from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chy-An-Albany reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chy-An-Albany Hotel St Ives
- Chy-An-Albany St Ives, Cornwall