I've stayed at this B&B when it was under different management. Danny and Lee have completely refurbished the house, adding modern stylish decor, luxury bathrooms, balconies on some of the rooms, and a new eating/living area that's open for everyone's use. It's now a marvellous B&B to stay in, and they've achieved the perfect balance of comfort and luxury in a relaxed and friendly environment. The breakfast options are superb and Lee and Danny are friendly and helpful hosts. The prices were reasonable, especially given the newness of the refurbishment and the fact that it was peak season. I would definitely recommend this for anyone wanting a great stay in St Ives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall