What do you want from a guest house? A great welcome, a fantastic location, a delightful room and a good, hearty breakfast?
If so, then the Little Leaf Guest House in St Ives is for you. We arrived in St Ives without booking in advance and used the Trip Advisor iPhone app to find a suitable place to stay.
After a couple of unsuccessful calls we spoke to Lee and were immediately attracted by her warm approach and joyful attitude. A room was booked and we were greeted with freshly made cake and a welcome that would be more in keeping with old friends. How lovely.
The room was clean, well furnished and with a great view over St Ives and out to sea. Within a matter of minutes we felt relaxed and at home.
The breakfast the next day was similarly fantastic. A great serving of food that was well prepared and served with a smile and a touch of humour.
Some guest houses are stuffy, dated and uninviting. The Little Leaf Guest House is the complete opposite. It is run by two enthusiastic, bright and fresh people who have one eye on the future. Heck, they even have an iPad in the living room!
The Little Leaf Guest House is the blueprint of how seaside guest houses should be run. Keep up the great work.
PS - we expect cake every time we stay with you now! ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall