St Ives in November is perfect, but Little Leaf Guest House is even better. Danny and Lee only opened in April 2011, but they have done a fabulous job. The whole guesthouse is spotlessly clean, every detail has been thought of and Danny and Lee can't do enough for you to ensure you have the most enjoyable stay possible. Delicious home-made complimentary cookies and muffins are served up proudly by Lee each day. The breakfasts are hearty and tasty affairs. The views from room 2 are second to none. Little Leaf is only a stone's throw from the centre of St Ives. Thank you Danny and Lee for making us so welcome. We wish you the best of luck with your wedding and hope you enjoy your well deserved honeymoon. We will be back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall