Little Leaf was a brilliant base for our stay in St Ives. Danny and Lee were amazing hosts, nothing was too much trouble for them. The rooms were spotless and comfy, the breakfasts were amazing and the afternoon treats were something to look forward to on our walk back from the town!! Our favourite was the homemade rocky road, but the cookies were also pretty special! We stayed in room 5 at the top of the house and were able to take advantage of the spectacular views of the town and bay. The house is in a great location overlooking St Ives and a short walk down the nearby stairs gets you into the heart of the town in no time. We would definitely recommend Little Leaf and we'll certainly be back the next time we're in St Ives!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall