I enjoyed my one week holiday at Little Leaf. It was convenient to walk to the beach & main High Street (4 mins &2 mins respectively) although there are some steps to be climbed (almost everywhere in St Ives). I loved the lovely views from the dining area & outside terrace. My room faced the rear (no views) but it was quiet, bright & comfortable. The break fast was great and Dan & Lee went out of their way to advise on different places to visit. Offering the use of the Ipad in the lounge was a great idea to obtain info on different places to visit & check e-mails.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall