My mother and I just stayed 3 nights at the Little Leaf and could not be more pleased. The location was great, the view was lovely, the room (#3) was pretty and spacious and very clean, the food was delicious and served in generous amounts. But what makes this place so special are the owners-Danny and Lee are genuinely pleased to help their guests have the best stay possible. They provide many little touches (a cookie jar in the lounge in the afternoon, books to borrow, an honor bar, and more) that show the effort they have put into making this guest house such a pleasant place to stay. It is a climb uphill from the harbour, no doubt, but my 67-old-mother did it several times, and with a pause now and again to rest, it was fine for her. If you are coming in by train, it's worth the few pounds to have you and your luggage go by taxi to their door- after that, walking everywhere is quite possible. Go and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall