We were really impressed with Little Leaf– it is a great place run by two really nice people who clearly have a passion for it. Our room was lovely and what a view. They are also in a great location overlooking St Ives and a couple of minutes walk into town which was brilliant
We had a marvellous time in St Ives with some great meals as well as the views and the art.
We do want to come back to St Ives and we would definitely return to Little Leaf again. We have been recommending them wholeheartedly to people we know. It really is hard to think of anything they could improve on. They deserve all praise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall