We spent our honeymoon in Cornwall and spent five nights at Little Leaf. We had an amazing experience from start to finish. Danny and Lee were wonderful hosts and even left us wine and a note of congratulations in our room. We felt this was a very thoughtful extra touch. We stayed in Room 4 which was clean, cosy, and tastefully decorated. We loved the space but it could be a bit small for some couples. That said, Danny and Lee were very upfront about it, which we appreciated. We loved our breakfasts and enjoyed the gorgeous view of St Ives from the breakfast room. We found that our hosts had lots of great ideas and suggestions for local activities and restaurants, with plenty of brochures to help organise your trip. We have stayed in lots of great B&Bs but this was hands down the best. Thank you Danny and Lee for helping make our honeymoon special!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall