My wife and two teenage children and I stayed two nights at Little Leaf and loved it. Our room (room 2) had a great bay window overlooking the harbour and sweet little balcony with two chairs where my wife and I sat, reading, sketching, or just admiring the view.
The hosts are very open and welcoming and helpful. Definitely made us feel very welcome!
The breakfasts were sumptious - probably the most perfect poached eggs I've ever had. If I ate breakfast like that every day, I'd be huge. I also really like the idea that they have specials (the berry-filled French toast was particularly admired by my wife and daughter).
It's also an easy walk from the station, which was great for us as we were arriving by train.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall