Late October stay.
From the moment of your arrival, you realise that you have made a good decision. A very friendly welcome from Danny and Lee immediately puts you at ease and their genuine desire to make your stay a good one is very evident. Nothing is too much trouble and our room was superb (having been upgraded to Room 2 due to our room being required for an extra night by current guests) with sweeping views over the town and the harbour and bay (nice little touch of binoculars provided in the room).
If you wanted to have a glass of wine or beer in the evening, glasses were provided in the downstairs dining room, along with fresh milk if you preferred it with your tea in your room.Also a plentiful supply of dvd's and books if needed.
Breakfast was very good with fresh fruit and the traditional Full English available, as well as daily specials as an alternative.
There is nothing to fault about the Little Leaf. Friendly, comfortable, very clean and nicely decorated. Danny and Lee have got it right. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall