Booked in for one night's b&b on a Sunday night in November. Lee and Danny were very helpful with my booking enquiry and very attentive prior to the day of the booking.
We were warmly greeted by Danny on arrival and he took the time to talk through some restaurant ideas for the evening.
The room (room 3) was perfectly adequate. As we were only staying one night and getting there after dark we were not fussed about a sea view, but am sure the views from the other rooms would be stunning. Room three had a double and a single bed, I stayed in the double which was comfortable. My friend stayed in the single and commented the bed was a bit soft, but everyone had different ideas of how soft or hard a bed should be. The ensuite was compact but functional, for a night or two it was fine, a bit small for a longer stay in my opinion.
More importantly than all that, the place was very clean and the hosts were friendly, and that's very important in my mind. Having owned a b&b myself I know how hard it is to always be friendly and cheery and Danny and Lee do this well.
St Ives is a lovely place and I would like to come back in the spring - when I do I would be more than happy to stay here again.
The b&b is up a hill, it's very quick to get to town down the steps across the road, but it's a bit of a climb back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall