My wife and I stayed recently for a birthday treat. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, and so have booked again already. Lee and Danny are wonderful friendly and caring hosts, our room was extremely comfortable and we would also recommend the breakfasts. We were so well looked after, we couldn't have asked for more. Little Leaf is well-positioned for car park and exploring St Ives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall