Upon arriving at Little Leaf guest house we were greeted by Danny & Lee, the owners. They were so enthusiastic and happy to have us.
They showed us to our room which had been upgraded and gave us all the info we needed.
The room was huge and had amazing views over St Ives Harbour/ town. The bathroom was very modern with a large walk in shower. There was plenty of hanging space for clothes and a small balcony.
The bed was extremely comfortable.
The breakfast had a large choice with daily specials. It tasted divine and was cooked to perfection. The guest house is only a two minute walk away from town. There is no private parking but it is right next door to a long stay car park which was empty this time of year.
We stayed for 3 nights in total. To sum up the guest house exceeded our expectations. We had no complaints whatsoever and overall give it 10/10 for everything!!!!
Thanks Danny & Lee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall