Danny and Lee welcomed us warmly, gave lots of good advice on where to eat out, where to walk and what else to do in St. Ives and surroundings. Our room was lovely furbished. It also contained a DVD-player, an ipod docking station and coffee/tea facilities. The living room has a great view on St. Ives and the sea. Wifi and an ipad for everyone to use are also available.
It's really nice to pop in for a tea and have a chat with Danny and Lee. The breakfast is delicious. I enjoyed the fresh fruit salad every morning. Besides the Traditional Full English Breakfast (vegetarian option available) another cooked breakfast option is offered for a change every day. All in all I can definitely recommend staying at the Little Leaf Guest House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall