Lovely guest house with excellent views of the coast. Danny and Lee are very helpful and knowledgeable hosts. Breakfasts are lovely and they offer daily breakfast specials, which are great alternatives to the Full English. Our room didn't have a sea view and the bathroom was a tight squeeze, but very clean and had everything you needed. No parking, but there is a 24hr car park very close and overnight spaces nearby.
Well worth staying-give it a try-we did and were impressed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall