Such a nice couple running a B&B is a luck for every guest!
We got many worthy hints from Lee for our daily trips to discover gorgeous St Ives and the environment, which always turnt out to be excellent.
Yes, we had the smallest room an it really was small, but cosy and tidy. We actually had such great weather, that we didn't need more space.
Breakfast was great: You can choose between full-english, vegetarian and a "special breakfast of the day". And from the breakfast-place, we had a great sea-view.
Only thing: Parkingspace is not for free and a bit complicate. But you can handle it.
Thanks to Lee and Danny for their kindness and natural good mood!
We hope that we can come back one day to enjoy English paradise once more!
Sabine & Marc from Germany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall