Last year I visited St Ives for the first time since childhood and stayed at Little Leaf. This year I returned and would not have stayed anywhere else but with Lee and Danny at Little Leaf. They are special people who make you feel at home straight away. Lots of suggestions for things to do and they provided me with a sleeping bag to keep me warm when I went to the Minnack Theatre!
Breakfasts are delicious. Very good quality ingredients and beautifully cooked and presented. I enjoyed everything and certainly didn't need to buy lunch. The dulce de leche spread for toast is also yummy!
The bedrooms are beautifully decorated and contain everything you need. The free wifi is also a bonus.
But- it is the kindness and warmth of Lee and Danny which make Little Leaf just perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall