After a long journey from near Blackpool Danny's friendly warm welcome was exactly what was needed by my wife and I. What a difference it makes when customer service providers remember and use your first name!
We had the smallest room in the guest house but it was perfectly formed and very clean.
Both Danny and Lee know the best walks and places to go in St Ives. We didn't get to do all we wanted to, so we will have to go back. First phone call will be to little leaf to check availability!
Lovely guest house!
Lovely low price!
Colin / Rachel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great breakfasts, spectacular views. 2 Minutes from town. A modern, relaxed B&B, just a few minutes from town and conveniently located next to public car parks. Facilities include WiFi, TV/DVD players, iPad and iPod docks. We have 6 ensuite rooms two with panoramic views of St Ives and the ocean and one with a private garden all of which are different enough for everyone to have a favourite. Whether it's a sea view, private garden or a cosy hideaway you're after we have a room to suit all tastes and budgets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Leaf Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Leaf Guest House Hotel St Ives
- Little Leaf Guest House St Ives, Cornwall