“What can I Say?! Excellent 5*”
other travellers have booked this property
Oak kitchen with granite worksurfaces Bedroom of Apartment 3
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Harbour views from all Apartments
Oak kitchen with granite worksurfaces
Bedroom of Apartment 3
Bedroom view over town and harbour
Harbour view from Apartment 3 lounge
Apartment viewed from town
View of apartments
View from lounge window
Lounge
Bedroom
Lounge
Plan of apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Michelle...
Breierley Hill, United Kingdom
“What can I Say?! Excellent 5*”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We stayed here as a group of 5 plus 2 dogs.
Myself, my partner and our dog stayed in apartment 3 and his parents, brother and their dog stayed on the ground floor apartment 2. I think I speak for us all when I say we all had an amazing stay.
The apartments are comfortable, homely, well stocked and with breath taking views through floor to ceiling windows.
It truly was like a home from home and I would have happily lived in the apartment we stayed in (fingers crossed for that lottery win!). The lounge was spacious with a table that seated 6, 2 large sofas and 2 picture windows, one out to sea and one over the harbour, spacious hall with coat rack, double bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space, hangers, a hair dryer, ironing board and iron, and best of all a large floor to ceiling window overlooking the town/harbour, beautiful kitchen with butlers sink, high quality cooker and hob, washing machine and every utensil you could think of and finally a spacious bathroom with bath with shower over and again a window overlooking the town and harbour. The central heating was good as was the fire, in fact everything in this apartment was high quality.
We were also pleasantly surprised with the welcome hamper with tea, coffee, biscuits etc.
These apartments worked very well for us as we had our own space but could access the downstairs apartment through the internal hallway or external fire escape (all via locked doors).
Mark is extremely pleasant and helpful and although I had no need to contact him throughout my stay I would imagine if there was something you needed he would have helped out where ever possible.
I will end my review by saying there maybe cheaper places to stay in St Ives (We stayed in many different places) but these apartments are by far the best and worth every penny. They represent good value for money based on location, views, parking and the quality of the apartments and equipment inside them. We hope to return next year :)

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
6 Dec 2016
Thankyou very much for your very kind review and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Apartment 3 and I hope to see you again in 2017! Mark
Suzanne B
York, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Sea Views minutes from all the amenities of St Ives town centre”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

5 star accommodation with everything provided that you may possibly need in self catering accommodation. A real home from home. Comfortable and spacious with fabulous Sea and harbour views from every room. I don't believe there are better sea views in St Ives. Very Clean, full of character We would defiantly recommend this accommodation

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Views
Liked least: Nothing
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
27 Sep 2016
Thankyou very much for your kind comments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay in Pednolver Apartment 3.Those views are pretty special!i will pass on your good comments to our cleaners who I think are the best about.l hope to see you again soon,Mark
David S
Horsham, United Kingdom
“Mr”
Reviewed 18 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The views from every room in Apartment 3 are superb as you can see right across St Ives bay. The apartment itself is first rate and has everything you need for a relaxing, enjoyable holiday. It is only a short downhill walk to the centre from the apartment and the available car parking at the apartment makes it easy to get in and out of the town. Would highly recommend the apartment.

20 Sep 2016
It was my pleasure to have accommodated you at Pednolver
Apartments and I am glad you enjoyed your stay in Apartments 2 and 3 and those views are pretty special! and if you are thinking of heading down this way again we would love to see you,Mark
Macdonald...
Scotland
“excellent accomodation”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My partner and I spend a wonderful weekend at Pednolver apartments. Mark was super helpful and even offered us to come and stay a night early as the accommodation was ready. We arrived to a lovely hamper full of Cornish delights :) which also included biscuits for the dog which looked good enough for human consumption!
The view from the apartment is breath taking and location is ideal for exploring St Ives. Couldn't recommend highly enough. Will definitely be returning :)

Thanks Mark

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Jul 2016
Glad you liked the welcome hamper and of course Apartment 3.The views are as you say breathtaking.We are very fortunate with all of our apartments view wise but Apartment 3 is something very special.We actually had someone who stayed a while back who after a couple of glasses of red ate a couple of the doggy biscuits and thought they were OK,I wouldn't recommend that though. Lovely to have accommodated you and I hope to see you again sometime,Mark
Frank F
“Great relaxed venue, fantastic views!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Very relaxing and comfortable apartment. Mark is very friendly and helpful. We are planning to stay again in the Autumn.

17 Jul 2016
Thankyou for your kind comments and of course thankyou for staying at Pednolver Apartments and I hope to see you again later in the year,Mark
costello2...
Shropshire, United Kingdom
“Amazing apartment, would definitely come again”
Reviewed 9 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We booked the apartment very last minute, so hadn't done too much research so we weren't sure what to expect! We were travelling with a 1 year old and 2 dogs! When we arrived at the apartment we were completely blown away! It was really spacious and the views were unbelievable! Mark the owner had left high chairs, a travel cot and even a buggy for our little boy! Which really helped us out! It was only a short walk to the shops and beach so an ideal location!we would definitely recommend this apartment to friends and we'd stay here again!

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
10 May 2016
Thank you for staying at Pednolver Apartments and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Apartment 3.Each of our apartments has kiddy equipment,buggy,back pack,high chair,stair gates,baby bath and a travel cot it just saves room in your car!.Lovely to have met you all and I hope to see you again sometime,Mark
Catherine...
“Amazing views, great apartment, even better than the pictures”
Reviewed 12 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

We stated in apartment 3. Cannot recommend this place enough. It's a beautiful apartment equipped with everything you could need. In a great location- just a few minutes walk from St Ives and porthminster beach. Has it's own parking spot and a lovely fire. Mark the owner left us a lovely welcome basket with tea, coffee, milk in the fridge, and treats. On top of all that the views are amazing! The best we've found in St Ives.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
13 Mar 2016
Thank you for your very kind comments and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Apartment 3.Regarding the views we are very fortunate that we have the best position in StIves hence the fantastic views and having owned Apartment 3 for the last 25 years I still find the views amazing every time I go in there.Once again thank you for staying and I hope to see you again sometime,Mark and family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing