I was part of a large group of 11 girls (a hen do) who stayed at the hotel for one night. We paid £97 per person based on two people sharing a double room. This
Included dinner, breakfast and use of all leisure facilities. The spa facilities were lovely and a great way to relax. The rooms were good. I had a sea view room which was a little outdated however all the inland rooms were refurbished and the interiors were beautiful. Dinner at the hotel was fantastic. We had a three course meal, each dish tasted lovely and was presented well. We slept well, the beds were very comfy and the sea view room had little exterior noise (except for the sound of the sea which was lovely). However as our room (106) was next to the lobby, any person walking trough the connecting door would cause our door to bang. This was quite disturbing when people walked up the corridor late at night. Breakfast in the morning was great. Hot food was ordered from the waitress, as well as tea/coffee and toast. Cold food, fruit, cereals, pastries, yogurts were all part of a self service buffet.
All in all, a fantastic hotel, great food, breath taking views and situated in the heart of St Ives - we will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- St Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa is perfectly positioned directly above Porthminster beach boasting stunning views across the water. Watch as the waves lap against the famous Godrevy Lighthouse in the distance and feel your troubles disappear. Explore the local harbour, as you meander through the cobbled streets, and then return for dinner at the Terrace Restaurant, serving up seasonal and local food, along with stunning sea views. The Harbour Spa provides the perfect hideaway, as you indulge in a soothing treatment and then unwind by the pool, gazing out to sea from the comfort of a lounger! Enjoy an indulgent afternoon tea, cocktail or light lunch on the alfresco dining terrace and soak up the sea air and sensational views. The 46 bedrooms offer complete comfort and some of the Superior Bedrooms have balconies - a perfect place to relax over a morning coffee with the papers or afternoon tea watching the boats sail by... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Porthminster Hotel St Ives
- Porthminster St Ives
- St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa St Ives, Cornwall