St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa
US$161
US$139
US$125
Agoda.com
Tregenna Castle Resort(St Ives)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$167
US$125
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Queens Hotel(St Ives)(Great Value!)
US$139
Cottage Hotel(Carbis Bay)
US$93
Boskerris Hotel(Carbis Bay)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,596 results
All reviewssea viewcar parkwedding venuevisited this hoteloverlooking the beachbuilding workpublic areasout of seasonamazing viewsshort breaklovely roomnight breakjacuzzirebeccaharbourstives
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We just had a lovely weekend at the Harbour hotel in St Ives. Lovely hotel with unique parking system! Just a couple of things to mention which would have made our very lovely room a little better. Lighting and mirrors. Facing the sea the daylight flooded in but at night the ambient lighting prevented me from seeing to apply any makeup and the dressing table mirror was a fish eye. Use the bathroom? No, there was nowhere to put your makeup. A shelf, a mirror and a lamp are all that are needed. The food was great and the staff very friendly, although the lady on the bar a little too much as we were kept waiting nearly ten minutes for a drink while she chatted to the previous customer. These were little things but that is what people remember...... Would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: Go for a sea view if you can as it's spectacular
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Peter H, General Manager at St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for your recent review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. All feedback is very well received and the points raised about the little things will certainly be look at. I am very pleased to read that you would return to the Hotel again in the future. All the best Peter

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel 6 night, I must say I have stayed a few big hotels in Cornwall but this hotel was the best one, every penny was worth it.
The staff was excellent, they were very kind, friendly, helpful and smily.
It's quite busy hotel that you won't get bored.
The rooms are big, clean and comfortable.
Also spa is great to spend time and relax.
Well I would recommend this hotel and I will be visiting every time I go Cornwall.
Big thanks to the staff...

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nitec34

Many thanks for all your comments and kind words in your 5 star review. I am delighted that you had such a great time. I really hope to see you at the Hotel again very soon. Kind regards Peter

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Stayed here last weekend for three nights. We were very impressed with everything.The staff were excellent, all smiles and couldn't do enough for you. Evening meals in the,restaurant were spot on with great service. Our room was wonderful, overlooking the bay towards Godrevy. The bed was huge and so comfortable I felt I sank into it. Little luxuries in the bathroom with good quality towels, plenty of tea and coffee etc and free 24hr wifi. Overall a very pleasant stay.Thankyou to all the staff especially the guy who parked the car each and every time we used it.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a great 5 star review. I am thoroughly delighted you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, such positive feedback is great for the staff moral. I hope you will be back to the Hotel soon for another visit. Kind regards Peter

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Lovely Hotel with great staff. Their special breaks are great value. Spa makes it even more special and treatments are well worth it. If your looking for a relaxing stay in a beautiful part of Cornwall this is the place. A sea view room is a must.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank littleann_9
Peter H, General Manager at St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful 5 star review. I am really pleased that you had a great stay at the hotel and that you enjoyed the use of our spa facilities and took full advantage of the fantastic treatments available. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again soon. All the best, Peter.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Amazing service, we were helped from our car with luggage, showed where to park even though we had a big car that couldn't fit in their car park. Lovely room, modern, clean with a fantastic view. Internet worked seamlessly, great shower in the bathroom.

Very accommodating with their menu, were happy to cook a dish from scratch for me & deliver to our room so we could eat early,

Fantastic tasty breakfast!

Can't wait to go back

Room Tip: Go for a room with a view!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Peter H, General Manager at St. Ives Harbour Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for writing such a positive review about your visit to the Hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay here and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the not too distant future. All the very best Peter.