“Excellent!”

St Ives Surf School
Ranked #1 of 11 Tours in St Ives
More attraction details
Owner description: Ocean based fun in the heart of Cornwall. Surf, SUP, Kayak and Coasteering activities in a fun, safe and friendly environment.
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

My 3 kids were amongst 17, ranging in age from about 7 to 12, who signed up for a 2 hour lesson. The instructors were brilliant- fun, patient, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic. I couldn't recommend them more highly. The kids loved it too!

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I'm in my 30's and don't have kids but I had a great time with the St Ives Surf School.

My sister and I did the 2 hour surf lesson, which was pitched at our level and great fun, and knackering!

We had signed up for the Sea Kayaking but got a call from Harris to say conditions weren't good so had to cancel, which I thought was fair and responsible.

My sister and I did the Coasteering and we loved it! We were well looked after and felt we were in safe hands. It was great clambering over rocks and jumping off ledges.

The staff were friendly, professional and a good laugh.

Stourbridge, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great 2 hours of tuition learning to surf....great instructors, really good fun and burns off calories from all the fabulous cakes and food consumed.......

Bedfordshire
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Surf's up”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

I had one 2 hour group lesson at £30 at the end of my holiday. Wished I'd signed up earlier for the three lesson deal at £75.
It was a cold day but the waves were moderate and the instruction was excellent. Wet suit and shoes provided within the price.
Basic changing rooms simple shower facilities and could have done with some hot water.
Great value.

Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic surfing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

I had an amazing time with St Ives Surf School!! The instructors were all really friendly and great fun :0) I had 3 2 hour lessons for £75 and was worth every penny and by the end of my third lesson I was surfing the waves!! An amazing experience and will continue with this great sport...will definitely go back to St Ives Surf School when I am next in St Ives.
Thank you to everyone for teaching me to surf!!

Visited April 2014