Very central fishermans cottage. Fast wifi.
Super location ! 2 mins to either beach, no long uphill walks at the end of the day :) Fast Wifi, great reviews. Double glazed throughout.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Very central fishermans cottage. Fast wifi.
Fast Wifi, great reviews. Double glazed throughout.
Master bedroom. Ensuite. Super king size bed. Towels provided. 2016 Smart TV.
Twin room. 1000 pocket sprung 3ft beds. LCD TV.
Very central fishermans cottage completely refurbished 2016
All new bathroom, power shower, loo (round corner)
Master bedroom en suite.
No traffic passes cottage
Brand new kitchen, very well equipped with dishwasher,big retro fridge, microwave etc.
Private courtyard, great for sitting out in the evening with a drink.
Lounge very bright and airy
Cornish cream tea. Jam on the cream. There may well be one there waiting for you.
2 of the latest Smart TVs with Netflix(100s of free films and TV), BBC iPlayer, You tube etc etc
Lots of nooks and crannies :)
Renovated 1800's fishermans cottage
Friendly seal in the harbour. Nothing is guaranteed, but you are almost bound to see him.
Love Lane, what a romantic address !
View from very near cottage
Everything done to a high standard
Stable door.
Easy access on arrival, No collecting keys,you just let yourself in with the code for the key safe.
Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring, St Ives is great !
Winter Evenings
Summer Days
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Anne B
Reviewed 28 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

A little gem of a house in a super location. Thoughtfully renovated and spotless - in perfect condition and with everything you need. Well chosen local art works and modern decor blend faultlessly with the period cottage. You can tell that the owners really care not just about the house but about the town itself and there is a sense of trust that makes you feel like a guest and not just a number! Queries answered promptly and patiently!! Could not reccomend highly enough - we all absolutely love it. Would certainly return if you'd have us. Thanks and well done guys A B & M

253stephe...
Llanwern, United Kingdom
“Mixed review”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed here with my parents and our little 5 month baby for a nice summer break
We had a mixed review about this cottage.
To start off with the location, its perfect. a short stroll from the shops and the beaches. Couldn't be anymore perfect.
The cottage is an upside down house, with bedrooms on ground (1 double and a 1 twin room) and living/ kitchen on first floor. The kitchen/ living is great, well equipped for everything you may need and comfy.
But there are some issues we had with the layout of the cottage..
The staircase is steep and winds at the top and with no handrail its very dangerous, my parents struggled up and down and my wife was nervous carrying our baby up and down the stairs esp without holding onto a handrail.
Secondly about staircase, we were told there a child gate on staircase. This is useless as its fabric gate and there is no catch on the bottom of it. Our 5 month is rolling around on the floor and she could have rolled straight under it.
My parents had the double bedroom and was great with the ensuite.
We had the twin bed with baby in our cot. All I can say is don't expect a good night sleep in here...Next doors flat is adjacent and above this room. The underneath of the staircase runs into the twin bed and its like elephants going up and down stairs in the early hours and early morning. Plus they have an amazing tv sound system, which I could hear every tv programme/film until late every night :( Having a 5month old baby you want to sleep when baby does.... That's not possible here....
We had a problem with TV which the owner replaced straight away.
Also the light in bathroom never worked, asked owner but when electrician came around he said he never had part for it. So shaving in ultra violet light isn't great lol.
I would have scored higher if id had a decent sleep, but I didn't feel refreshed after our weeks holiday.
If it was just a couple staying here it would be excellent

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
16 Sep 2017
Dear Steven. Thanks for your review and comments about the kitchen and living room being great and the location being perfect. My apologies about the noise, I will mention your comments to the neighbours, a couple in their late 60s. They are friends of mine, perhaps have bought a new stereo system ? I would be surprised if they had, last time I visited their house (it isn't a flat) their sounds system was quite, dare I say, average ? To be fair to them, this is is the first review complaining about this. The bathroom light, my apologies, it will be fixed, the parts weren't available immediately, the LED lights do not flicker though to my knowledge and there is another conventional ceiling light in there. The staircase is to British standards, was signed off by building control when it was put in 2 years ago, no one else has complained, there IS a handrail for much of it, so I reject that it is 'dangerous'. I will look again at the stair gates, they are modern stair gates which conform to British standards. Lastly, I wish you had mentioned these many many issues to me, you told me about the TV which I got rectified immediately, I explained about the light, I knew nothing of the noise issue at all. Had I known I could have spoken to the neighbours, that way you could have had better sleep. It is disappointing to get such a low score as 2/5 when almost everyone else scores the cottage 5/5, but I respect your opinion and I apologise for the fact you were less than happy with the cottage, I strive to give my guests good accommodation, which to date has been reflected in the unanimous scores of either the odd 4/5 and the majority 5/5.
Siobhan B
“"Cosy cottage"”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Every year as a family we visit st Ives but usually stay in a different location. This year we decided to find something in central st ives and we are so glad we did ! Our cottages was flip flops and it was just perfect. Clean and very cosy. We had fresh cream and scones waiting for us upon our arrival plus a selection of hot drinks. The cottage itself is a perfect location with a 2 min walk to the shops and beaches. Also we were 30 seconds away from beautiful art gallery's which were lovely,we brought a painting home. Derek was also very informative with places to visit and directions. He was also on hand to answer any questions. We will definitely be booking for next year.

Navigate7...
“Fabulous accommodation.”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Highly recommend this cottage. Clean, light and airy, all facilities provided and very close to the shops and beaches!

loumalpas...
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

On my last day in this lovely cottage. Which has been done to a fantastic standard. Perfect location in the heart of stunning st Ives. Our 2nd visit to this cottage first time before the refurbishment which was lovely but now it's unrecognizable. Such a difference just perfect. I will definitely recommend to friend's. I will be back.

Marple
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

pollyw12
Preston, United Kingdom
“FABULOUS”
Reviewed 10 April 2017 for a stay in October 2016

Perfect stay, The Cottage is just up from the front & accessable to everything.
It has recently been renovated to the highest standard but lost nothing of its old world charm absolutley delighfull. Bedrooms/Bathrooms are downstairs with the Kitchen/Lounge upstairs. Owners are a delight to deal with 10/10 Again as I have stayed in another one of their cottages.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing