“Excellent service from Dominique”
Review of Moomaid of Zennor

Moomaid of Zennor
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in St Ives
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: We are a small family business making ice cream and sorbet on our farm just 5 miles away. Fresh milk from our 100 cows, Rodda's cream and the finest ingredients are mixed by hand for a rich and luxurious ice cream. We love coming up with new, exotic flavours like Pina Colada and our famous Shipwreck ... We also serve freshly ground coffee and homemade cakes and cream teas plus our legendary sundaes - perfect to enjoy on our small terrace overlooking the harbour. Open year round, from 10 till late over summer. Also parlour on Porthtowan Beach.
“Excellent service from Dominique”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I called in with a friend for ice cream (seal salt caramel - delicious) and we ended up staying longer and ordering a pot of tea. Only one member of staff was working, but she was my idea of every employers dream. She was pleasant and smiley, attentive to customers (it was quite busy), but whenever she wasn't serving she kept herself busy with other tasks and was also very knowledgeable about the ice cream. Well done Dominique. (And no, we're not related - but I do teach an NVQ in Customer Service and she would definitely be awarded a Distinction!)

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ann W

• Polish first
London
“Best ice cream”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Salted caramel in a gluten free cone - wow. I had to shield my ice cream from my husband who wanted one bite too many - it was just absolutely delicious. Friendly, helpful, well informed staff. Good value and would defo return.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank wanstead78
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I dropped in there after my meeting for a cool refreshing ice cream. I was greeted by the smeeeeelll of lychee sorbet it was fantastic after sitting in a meeting for for 2 hours I sat there and instead of a lindor moment I had a moomaid moment it made life feel so much for.... Sublime

2 Thank Sebastian T
ireland
“Salt caramel to die for”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Delicious ice-cream and lovely pics of the cows. But beware the greedy and cheeky seagulls of St.Ives, one of whom swooped on my cone and carried it away!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank BeCaIreland
London, United Kingdom
“Fab ice cream”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

The clotted cream ice cream is great & not over sweet. Alas didn't try any other flavours but maybe amnother time.......

• Visited March 2014