We have recently returned from St ives Holiday village following the £9:50 sun holidays deal. After reading other peoples reviews on here I was more than a little apprehensive about going, me and my partner decided to give it one night and if it was no good we would leave that is how apprehensive we were. Any way I am glad we did give it ago as I'm unable to see what people are complaining about. We stopped in one of the bungalows, yes it was dated and in need of a refirub. But It was clean and liveable, no smells of damp or signs of mould. As for people complaining about the lack of facilities there is a tesco about a 5 minute drive round the corner and plenty of restaurants and cafes dotted here and there. St ives is a beautiful place and the holiday village is the perfect place to make a base. I can comment on the entertainment of bar facilities as neither me or my partner are into that sort of thing, but from out fleeting visit into it, it looked about average for an English holiday village. I would not be happy to pay full peak price, but for a budget sun holiday one cannot complain. Would return again next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and PitchUp so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall