Have just returned from a wonderful family break here and can't state enough how great this place really is! We stayed in a Silver chalet, set in beautiful woodlands, very spacious, NO MOULD etc, immaculately clean inside and out and toasty warm when we arrived as they had put the heating on ready for our arrival! Even though we were quite close to the clubhouse, it was quiet and peaceful at night! Every morning and evening we were greeted by the sight of rabbits playing outside our chalet and squirrels running up and down the trees outside! Simply fantastic for the kids to see! As for the entertainment, it was 1st class! They made our children (even our 15 month old baby) so welcome at kids club and remembered them all by name which made them feel very special! The games they played were great fun and enjoyed by kids and adults alike! Even though the park was quiet, they still bought out the characters every evening (much to the delight of my kids!). The pool was lovely & clean, really warm and the lifeguards very helpful. All the staff were really cheerful from the manager to the cleaners, nothing was too much trouble and we were all made to feel very welcome! We ordered bar meals for the kids and our eldest told us they were the "best chicken nuggets ever"! lol!! We will DEFINITELY be returning... and in fact, none of us can wait for our next stay! Please don't let the bad reviews put you off... if you do you will miss out on a great family holiday, set in beautiful peaceful woodland, with a team of people that will go out of their way to make your stay memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and PitchUp so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall