Our favourite family holiday. The park is stunning in beautiful woodland. Never had a problem with any type of accommodation and we've stopped in the whole range over the last 15 years. We don't use the club house or the pool much as the kids are grown up now but we still can't shake them off. This year we stayed in a beautiful woodland lodge in a superb position but would happily stay anywhere on the park. Its the best and cheapest place for visiting west Cornwall. Will be back again shortly for our second time this year. Can't wait ..... See you soon Freddie .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall