We stay on this park twice a year, and have just returned after a very enjoyable stay. Ok, there are parts of the site that could do with a bit of TLC, but in spite of several lengthy power cuts this week, it didn't spoil our enjoyment.Despite being very busy, the reception staff were pleasant, even when faced with irate customers, who have obviously never experienced a power outage in their lives !!That said, the chalet was cleaned to a high standard, and to cap it all, after an 8 hour drive from the frozen North, the weather for the week was stunning. I can only say that if people want 5 star luxury, book a 5 star hotel !! If you're looking for a clean and comfy base to tour West Cornwall, you could do a lot worse than John Fowler. See you again in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and PitchUp so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall