Just managed 2nights out of the 3 paid for in this disgusting place,! We expected and were quite happy to have basic accommodation, we had our two dogs with us and our 2yr old granddaughter, plus my daughter and her fiancé, but basic wasn't the word for this hut.... Filthy, damp and in need of knocking down and being rebuilt, can't believe they actually take peoples hard earned holiday savings , and let them be disappointed . Where is your pride john fowlers ??? If you don't believe all these bad reviews then send someone in to look ! Everything to do with the accommodation is in need of a deep clean, windows are black, carpets are filthy, when we had the oven on the fire alarm kept going off so had to take the battery out, no one showered cause it was all so mucky we couldn't bear to. Took our granddaughter swimming, and the changing rooms were dirty too, and then even more disappointment! The water was cold so our granddaughter was freezing within 15 mins and wanted to get out. We reported all this to A lady on reception who shrugged her shoulders and said there were no complaint forms to be filled in but she could give us a 2014 brochure and the email address for the company should be somewhere in there,!!! Finally the clubhouse... Just as filthy, tables always sticky whatever time we went in be it day or night, food and rubbish left everywhere. Gutted that our family weekend was ruined and money wasted, never ever again !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and PitchUp so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall