We had a chalet for a family wedding. On arrival we found the chalet was beautifully clean, we saw the housekeeper when we arrived who was very helpfull and pleasent. Rained most of the week but we had no damp in chalet, once heater was on it was lovely and warm. Every member of staff were friendly and made our stay very pleasant. Every area was welcoming with helpfull staff. The location is great, in the woods with squirrels, rabbits, owls and even a fox! A fantastic week, cant recommend highly enough. Thank you John Fowlers, park manager and every member of staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall