Having visited for 3 days with friends and family with some concern after reading reviews it was exactly as reported.
The accommodation small shacks, facilities on the park terrible.
The 'children's' park had no child swings, run down and in need of restoration.
The games arcade full of adult gamblimg machines with barely anything for kids.
The restaurant serving poorly cooked food (excluding pizza) that looked like it came from tin cans.
But the most appalling thing - electrical wires sticking out from the ground where they were removing old cabins and putting in very expensive new ones (see my photo of these wires)
DO NOT VISIT THIS PARK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our St Ives Holiday Village is set in over a hundred acres of woodland, making the whole park a gorgeous, relaxing place. As for facilities, St Ives Holiday Village has everything you could want during a Cornwall holiday. You won’t have to worry about the kids getting bored with our games room, featuring a pool table and all the latest video games. We also have a children’s play area just for kids, and you can let them swim in our large indoor heated pool without worry as we always have life guards on duty.In the evenings, you’re welcome to enjoy the nightly entertainment we offer at The Rafters Club, our very own club where we put on dancing, discos, competitions and more! You can also order you and your family some pub grub or get a takeaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and PitchUp so you can book your St. Ives Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Ives Holiday Village Hotel St Ives
- St. Ives Holiday Village St Ives, Cornwall