We have just come back from a 4 night stay at Ocean View and what a fantastic b & b it is.
Our room was very clean and bright with fabulous views of the sea! Mike and Gill make you very welcome as soon as you walk through the door with a cup of tea and homemade cakes!!!
Breakfasts are great they fill you up for the day and the homemade bread and cakes are to die for! Nothing is too much trouble for them they will do anything for you and make your very welcome.
St Ives is a fabulous resort which has retained much of its character. Take a walk round the cobbled streets where the fisherman cottages etc are beautiful to see. There are many restaurants and bars to choose from to eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Ocean View is a luxury B&B with breathtaking views of Porthmeor Beach, The Island and across St Ives to Godrevy Lighthouse. Being just a stone's throw from the beach we are ideally placed for a beach break, with St Ives harbour and town only a few minutes' stroll further. We have four beautifully appointed en-suite guest rooms, all designed to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. Two of our rooms have spectacular sea views, one of which boasts a spa bath. All our rooms are flooded with the world-renowned St Ives light and elegantly furnished to ensure you enjoy the perfect holiday or short break in Cornwall. There is free parking with three of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ten Ocean View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ten Ocean View Hotel St Ives
- 10 Ocean View
- Ten Ocean View St Ives, Cornwall