My husband and I stayed at Ten Ocean View for a mini moon after our wedding.
Mike and Gill gave us a very warm welcome, not only were we offered a lovely cup of tea and home made cake, in our room they had left us a bottle of prosecco to help us celebrate our wedding.
The room was very clean and comfortable, with molton brown products to use in the bathroom during our stay.
The breakfast was amazing, fresh produce and again some homemade bread and cakes to help ourselves to. If you are trying to loose weight, don't stay here ;-)
Great location, about a 5-10 minute walk into the main part of St Ives. As the guest house is on a hill you have great views of the beach and chapel.
We would both stay here again in a heart beat. The attention to detail and personal touches are lovely. Mike and Gill are a lovely couple who really make and effort to make you feel welcome.
Thanks - Sarah and Lee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Ocean View is a luxury B&B with breathtaking views of Porthmeor Beach, The Island and across St Ives to Godrevy Lighthouse. Being just a stone's throw from the beach we are ideally placed for a beach break, with St Ives harbour and town only a few minutes' stroll further. We have four beautifully appointed en-suite guest rooms, all designed to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay. Two of our rooms have spectacular sea views, one of which boasts a spa bath. All our rooms are flooded with the world-renowned St Ives light and elegantly furnished to ensure you enjoy the perfect holiday or short break in Cornwall. There is free parking with three of our rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Ten Ocean View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ten Ocean View Hotel St Ives
- 10 Ocean View
- Ten Ocean View St Ives, Cornwall