Lamorna Lodge
The Garrack Hotel(St Ives)(Great Value!)
US$98
Hotels.com
Chy-An-Albany(St Ives)
US$161
US$139
US$125
Agoda.com
Tregenna Castle Resort(St Ives)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$125
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
The Queens Hotel(St Ives)(Great Value!)
US$139
Cottage Hotel(Carbis Bay)
US$93
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciousb bbiscuitson arrivalhighly recommend this hotelhonesty barstayed here for two nightstrain ridefresh towelswalk into st ivescomfortable bedlounge areaa lovely sea viewother guestsfull englishperfect hostswonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2013

What a brilliant find this hotel was,my husband and I have just returned after spending 3 nights here,Joanne made us very welcome when we arrived with a pot of tea and biscuits in the lounge and from then on you felt very relaxed and welcome,the room was very comfortable with a very large comfy bed a good sized bathroom and cleaned daily I will be recommending this hotel to friends and relatives with no hesitation and can't wait to return for another visit

2  Thank Sue P
Reviewed 25 June 2013

My Girlfriend & I stayed 4 nights at the Lamorna Lodge Hotel (20/6 - 24/6), We stayed in room 5, it was very tastefully decorated with a lovely large comfortable bed and had everything in it that was required and had the added bonus of a great view overlooking hayle. Room was cleaned daily.
Richard & Joanne were both very nice people and we were made to feel extremely welcome on arrival. Breakfast was brilliant, nothing was too much trouble and Joanne was always asking about our plans for the day and how the previous day went.
Location of hotel is brilliant, everything is within walking distance. Beach only a few mins walk away, train station only round the corner where you can go into St. Ives for £1 or you can choose to walk via main road or the coastal path which is approx 2 miles into St. Ives.
Wish we could of stayed longer........
Will be back soon .........

Room Tip: Room 5 has a nice view looking out to Hayle, and is quite a large room.
2  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I had a wedding to go to Carbis Bay Hotel. Lamorna Lodge is just around the corner from the hotel and Carbis Bay train station. Easy walk up the road to catch a bus to St Ives or to just grab a taxi.
The facilities of the lodge is everything you need with superb breakfast! Would love to stay here again (hopefully soon).

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Elzette R
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We only stayed for two nights, but next time we will stay longer. it`s very hard to please my wife & myself when it comes to accomodation, but The Lamorna Lodge Hotel was near as dam it "PERFECT". As soon as we arrived we were made to feel very welcome. The hotel is spotlessly clean, our room was very tastefully decorated with a lovely large comfortable bed. The breakfast was superb with lots of choices & the host, Joanne, was always cheerful & helpful. What more could you ask for! My wife & I have stayed in lot`s of so called top quality hotel`s & B&B`s in England, & this without doubt is one of the best. We will be back.

2  Thank 150602Mike
Reviewed 15 June 2013

My wife and I recently spent a week here at this fantastic hotel to celebrate my 50th birthday and found the stay to be relaxing and comfortable in our lovely room. Joanne was very excellent in front of house and Richard's breakfasts were great with nothing too much trouble. Ideal location,just a stroll from the train station,or a short walk into St Ives. Beautiful location ,Great hotel, Can't wait to go back.
Karl and JIll