“Haaaallooooooooo mi”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Sorry for any inconvenience but we are closed on Christmas Day
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had such a great meal all round: best hallumi ever spot on wine recommendation, & lovely staff! We were so well looked after by Mikey our waiter, we had a beautiful seat by the front glass... couldn't have been better.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,688)

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My favourite restaurant ever! My partner and I both agree that this was one of the best meals we had ever had and we have both eaten in some lovely restaurants around the world. We have been fans for years but have been twice in the last year or so and both wonderful. Also loved by the rest of the family and we always book in when in St Ives.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Had family lunch there. A casual place set by the sea. Service is great (blonde very sweet always smilling girl) one of the best waitressess ive met. Presentation of food is fantastic and the food tasted great. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Informal beach dining at an affordable price. Good service,good choice on menu in a great setting. Very good and probably the best beach dining in Cornwall.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

I booked a table for two for a birthday dinner treat 3 weeks in advance. I requested a window table with a sea view which was confirmed to me via email by Michael Smith on the proviso we came for 6.30pm which we duly did.

However on arrival we were told that there were no window tables free and that I wouldn't have been told that they were. Showed the email as proof and got an apology from male server but felt that a free drink would have been nice as I'd booked well in advance and it was a special occasion which I mentioned to them again. Got a corner table which was fine but was a bit disappointed.

Anyway the food was very good- tasty and generous mackerel pate and excellent fish and chips. Not cheap but good as a treat.