“Great coffee and what a view !”
Review of Tate Gallery

Tate Gallery
Ranked #89 of 152 Restaurants in St Ives
Price range: US$49 - US$49
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 January 2013 via mobile

Never disappoints , coffee is great and the view over Porthmeor is fabulous. Service is great too food is healthy and fresh NOT fast food junk . If you are in St Ives try it out !

Reviewed 2 January 2013

We needed a cafe with a view and wow we got one! The service was great and coffee Devine!! I didn't realise we could just pop in for coffee so what a relief as I really needed one!!

Reviewed 10 November 2012

What a gorgeous cafe: sitting inside we had the perfect view over the rooftops of St Ives. Our food was excellent, very fresh and flavoursome. Despite being busy, service was prompt and friendly. The only potential downside was the wait to be seated: we were lucky and only waited about five minutes, but other people behind us waited for longer.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Yummiest breakfast first thing. Coffee on the mild side. Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tomato delicious on ciabatta.

Reviewed 6 September 2012

I had the open ham and cheese sandwich, and although it sounded rather boring it was actually delicious. You can tell that they use high quality ingredients. I had an Earl Grey tea, and was pleased to discover that they use loose leaf tea :)

My one gripe is with the wifi - I couldn't get it to work, and the waiter's advice didn't really make sense. I also would have liked to sit on the terrace in the sun, but it was packed! Maybe next time :)