“Great service and coffee.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Roseland Cafe

Roseland Cafe
Ranked #12 of 15 Restaurants in St Mawes
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
“Great service and coffee.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

Only had coffee but cakes looked lovely in the cabinet.
Menu simple but affordable and looked wholesome.
Staff very friendly in this small concern.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Julie D

Wakefield
“Rename slug and lettuce?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

Few positives about this. They accepted dogs and they have a nice niche place just under cover in a little shopping arcade. Outdoor areas as well if it's sunny unlike today.

We ordered some toast, a burger and a couple of drinks. Toast for two slices was £2.50 which I thinks a little expensive but the burger was about £7 but no chips just burger salad and some crisps? Little random.

Negatives...Would of liked to have had chips, burger came coated in onion relish which I thought it might of come on the side as I wasn't keen on this. And I had a slug in my lettuce...alive and kicking. I instantly got up and took back to the counter. I had eaten my burger and was saving the salad till last and still had over 3/4 of it left and wasn't offered a seperate plate with any more on. I'm quite shy and don't like complaining so I wasn't going to kick off although many would. They knocked the toast off the bill...£2.50. A loaf of bread costs less than a quid so for the loveliness of having a slug in my food I received toast off the bill. In general it was nice but I can't rate a cafe highly after that.

• Visited July 2013
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

Today we had the treat of finding this lovely little cafe. My wife and I both had lunch. I had a fabulous toasted sandwich and my wife a homemade savoury croissant. They were both prepared to perfection and we enjoyed them so much we couldn't resist cake afterwards! The Cornish Cider Cake, homemade by Tom the cafe owner, was divine and we were able to take a whole cake away with us. Tom took the time to chat to all of the customers and this business deserves every success! We will recommend to everyone and return as soon as possible!!

• Visited June 2013
liverpool
“could be better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

staff very nice space a little cramped we had teacakes toasted but someone next to us had a toastie and it looked cremated

Visited May 2013
Kent, UK
“Great little find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2013

We were lucky enough to be recommended this place by some people we met in St Mawes - it's tucked away in the shopping arcade near to the main car park so you'll have to seek it out. It's run by a young guy called Tom who deserves every success. They are proud to use local produce and we had some beautiful tasty breakfasts with really good bacon and sausages, and locally roasted coffee. The cabinet was full of home-made cakes which looked fabulous. As well as the indoor seating there are tables outside (but under cover) where they accept dogs.

• Visited April 2013