Lewis's Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Tintagel
See available hotels
The Wootons Inn(Tintagel)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
View Hotel
All reviewsturret roomb bjohn lewisfresh flowersjohn's breakfastsan excellent hostyogurtwarm welcomejohn makesgreen roomwonderful cookold houseprivate parkingrooms are beautifulplace to staycant wait to returnevery morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Travelling from Tasmania Australia, we were a tad tired and so delighted to find the relaxed, friendly, welcoming experience that is synonymous with John at Lewis's. The bed was divine comfort and -as a pillow fetishist- the pillows were a dream!
Breakfast was perfect, a range of healthy cereals -as well as favourites :-) fresh fruit salad,as well as a selection of other divine fruits. The English breakfast , perfectly cooked, was HUGE!
I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere at breakfast and shared in a lot of conversations to ing and fro ing between tables. John is the perfect host,amenable, sincere, caring,knowledgeable and down to earth! I would gladly recommend this character filled BnB. We were reluctant to leave!

Room Tip: We had the Turret room! So quaint, 4poster bed- sweet- clean and tidy with a comfort rating for bed and pillows of 10/10
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Having stayed at Lewis's many times before, I have to say once again John has excelled, excellent bedroom, excellent host, excellent location and yes you've got it excellent breakfast. What more do you want - oh yeah excellent location. If you want a perfect place to stay in Cornwall I would recommend here.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent, however I like the Turret room or the Rose room.
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My partner and I have just returned from a stay at this wonderful establishment in Tintagel. We stayed in the Turret Room and it was like going back in time. WOW what a fantastic room, it was exceptionally clean and tidy and the bed was easily the most comfortable one I have ever slept in away from home. John is an extremely accommodating and charming host, very knowledgeable about the area and could not have done more to help us. His English breakfast was absolutely HUGE and basically fantastic. We will definitely be returning and would recommend anyone else going to the area to book in to this B+B to sample what fantastic hospitality is all about. Thank you John

Room Tip: Go for the Turret Room.
Reviewed 4 October 2013

What a fantastic homely place and John is one of the nicest people ever. He certainly was our angel after a very bad experience at a so called castle, sorting out another place for my husband, son and dog to stay in whilst my daughter and I stayed here.

We were given the "Turret Room" and "WOW" how lovely and clean it was. Fresh flowers, en-suite and very comfortable four poster bed.

Breakfast was lovely, cooked to perfection. Good parking.

We had a fantastic time here, met some lovely people and we would definately return and recommend to everyone.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We returned to Lewis's for our wedding anniversary, and are so glad we did. It is just as good as we remembered, the room was beautiful.
John is a brilliant host, friendly and welcoming. The room is so reasonable, I have stated in other generic places that charge a lot more than this place and they were not nearly as nice as Lewis's.
The breakfast is to die for! The full english will set you up for a day of sightseeing, although there are other healthier options for those who would prefer something lighter.
This place is somewhere that we reccommend to our family and friends, we will be back next year!
Thank you for making our weekend special.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Turrett room- the bed is really comfortable and it is a stunning room.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple