We stayed in this hotel for two nights, and although it was nothing very fancy, we think it offers great value for money.
Positive sides to this hotel are, in our opinion:
- very good price
- large room with large bed
- friendly, helpful staff
- great breakfast (the best we had in five different hotels): crispy bacon, real fresh fruit, good coffee, scrambled eggs the way they should be
On the downside though:
- We though the central hall / lobby (not the room) had a funny smell
- Although friendly, they have a huge dog that 'welcomes' you when you enter the hotel; for people who dislike dogs, like ourselves, this is not appreciated
- The bed, although very large, was also very soft; my wife thought it was fairly good, I thought it was terrible
- The bathroom in our room was quite outdated en had a carpet on the floor; not very hygienious in our opinion
Conclusion: this hotel offers great value for money if you're looking for a decent room of good size and a good breakfast for a very reasonable price. In our opinion it was one of the better rooms in our round-trip through Cornwall and Devon, while it was by far the cheapest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 20 rooms, bar, Cedar Tree Restaurant, ample off-road parking, WiFi and free internet access, all set in over an acre if gardens. We are ideally located for short getaways and longer breaks, anyone looking to explore Cornwall's many delights. With our facilities we can cater for couples, families, individuals and business trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bossiney House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bossiney Hotel Tintagel
- Bossiney House Hotel Tintagel, Cornwall