We arrived on Friday nite, it was dark, wet and cold, and we was welcomed by Jerome, showed us to our room, and was extremley friendly, welcoming and full of useful information.
We absolutley loved Tintagel, a lovely little Village, we were very lucky with the weather, and managed to get out and abt and visit, Port Issac, Boisseny Cove (Elephant cove) and Trebarwith Strand, also King Arthurs castle. We did a lot of walking, and up hill climbing, but was well worth it for the lovely and amazing views and surroundings. So much more to see but we run out of time. We ate at the King Arthurs pub, every nite, and couldnt fault it at all, the meals came quick, reasonably priced, and the staff couldnt do enough for you, and also very big portions. We met a lovely Couple, who were absolutly lovely, and actually made our holiday, and feel this kind of place would always attract such lovely friendly people.
We are already planning on coming back next Spring to see some more of the lovely Cornish sites, and would defianatly be staying at King Arthurs again.
Thanks for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- King Arthur's Arms Inn is a family friendly pub that serves good food together with comfortable Bed and Breakfast accommodation plus 5 ground floor specially adapted wheelchair disabled bedrooms. The Inn is open all year and makes a good base for touring the spectacularly beautiful North Cornwall. For centuries Tintagel with its powerful atmosphere has been a place of inspiration for poets, composers and artists, including Turner and Tennyson. Come and see for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your King Arthur's Arms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King Arthur`s Arms Hotel Tintagel
- King Arthur's Arms Inn Tintagel, Cornwall