We stayed at this hotel over bank holiday weekend, we left it until fairly late to book and knew we wanted to stay in Dartmouth and this was one of the few properties with availability. We found the room to be super comfortable and surprisingly quiet (we didn't hear any noise from the pub at all) and breakfast was fabulous. The hotel is in a great location and was good value for money. Definitely recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ship in Dock Inn is a small family run pub with bed & breakfast accommodation in the beautiful estuary town of Dartmouth. We are located close to the river Dart over looking Coronation Park and within easy walking distance of the main town amenities. The pub has a small intimate bar and dining room, with home cooked Tapas and Pizzas served on selected nights. We do not have our own car park but guests have the use of our passes for the main town car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Ship in Dock Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ship In Dock Hotel Dartmouth
- The Ship In Dock Inn Dartmouth, Devon