“Absolutely fabulous”

Description: Piano Bar
Shoreham
“Absolutely fabulous”
Reviewed 15 August 2011

My husband and I visited Dartmouth this weekend and Bellinis was the first placed we tried for a drinky to begin our weekend away. We the first customers through the door. We loved it. Great cocktails of which I had several, friendly staff, great atmophere and reasonably priced. I wish Bellinis and the staff all the luck in the world with this new venture and hope to visit again when we rerun to Dartmouth.

• Visited August 2011

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Excellent venue !”
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Real nice cosy bar. Being in the music business myself and new to Dartmouth, i find this place " right up my street " !
I went there alone and was made very welcome.
I have not tried the food or seen the menu but will next time i go.
So far 10/10.
Gary Chapman.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank garychapmanmusic
Exeter, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shame about the staff, nice place”
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Failed to call time at the bar and gave no drinking up time having just sold me a bottle of champagne. They grumbled at being asked to give us back the bottle they had quickly removed from our table which was still a third full. When I very politely said that I appreciated they had to close due to their licence but we were entltled to drinking up time they accused me of being aggressive and threatened to take my drink off me and kick me out. I explained that I wasn't being aggressive and was merely giving feedback that they should have informed me when I purchased the champagne I only had 10 minutes to drink it. They denied this, played the "you are drunk" card and behaved akin to officious militant airport baggage handlers. I was not the only aggrieved customer that evening and I certainly won't be spending any money in there again. It is a shame as I liked the bar and had been there on many occasions but while under it's current ownership I shall take my custom to any of the other good establishments in Dartmouth. I cannot bear self righteous dishonesty which is what they displayed and lived up to many of the other stories I have heard about them and doing business with them from locals which up to that point I had chosen to ignore.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Atlantic077
London
“Fantastic wine bar”
Reviewed 6 January 2011

Great ambiance, Friendly staff, Food excellence to accompany a good glass of wine.

• Visited December 2010