We have been staying at The Dart Marina for quite a few years now and it keeps getting better. John, who welcomes you and looks after your suitcases is an absolute treasure. The rest of the staff are very friendly and efficient. The food has steadily improved over the years and is now very good although on one night, it wasn`t quite up to the normal standard. I suspect that it was the head chef`s night off. Our only complaint was that the beds were rather uncomfortable but I am sure that new matresses would sort out that problem. The three day off peak package is extremely good value for money and we would undoubtedly recommend a stay to all our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply breath-taking by the River Dart. Early morning walks, slow afternoons taking tea on the terrace, evenings watching the lights dance on the river. Not forgetting food glorious food. The River Restaurant certainly lives up to its name with wide River views from every table. Dart Marina is a place where it’s easy to hide away in a peaceful corner, spend an hour in the Spa, or just while away the time gazing at the amazing views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Dart Marina Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dart Marina Hotel Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Hotel And Spa Dartmouth, Devon