After looking around Dartmouth for a place to go for Sunday lunch we decided to give the Marina a try and I am glad that we did. Their lunch menu is very well priced considering the location and restaurant environment. For my starter I had butternut squash and ginger soup which was gorgeous. I then went for the Sunday roast which was lovely, well cooked and well presented. Although I didn't have enough room for dessert I couldn't resist trying my partners, a salted chocolate and caramel delice, which was so good I ended up eating half of it! The service was very good and our table had a lovely view over the river. My only slight criticism would be that the drinks menu is a bit pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply breath-taking by the River Dart. Early morning walks, slow afternoons taking tea on the terrace, evenings watching the lights dance on the river. Not forgetting food glorious food. The River Restaurant certainly lives up to its name with wide River views from every table. Dart Marina is a place where it’s easy to hide away in a peaceful corner, spend an hour in the Spa, or just while away the time gazing at the amazing views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Dart Marina Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dart Marina Hotel Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Hotel And Spa Dartmouth, Devon