We have had a number of short breaks at the Dart Marina over the last four or five years and it is consistently excellent. The staff are friendly and efficient making guests feel very welcome and valued. They seem to have a rolling programme of improvements to the hotel facilities and upgrades to the rooms, they don't rest on their laurels! The restaurant is outstanding, offering a good choice of delicious and well cooked food. Not huge portions but if you want a bucket full of food go to KFC. The chefs at the Dart Marina are highly skilled and consistently deliver really delicious food. I have no complaints about the hotel but my wife did mention that the swimming pool and spa can't be accessed from within the hotel. Not a problem for me but might be for some. Located right on the river estuary it is a beautiful spot with a variety of craft sailing by and the steam railway on the opposite bank offering a touch of nostalgia. This is a top location for a special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply breath-taking by the River Dart. Early morning walks, slow afternoons taking tea on the terrace, evenings watching the lights dance on the river. Not forgetting food glorious food. The River Restaurant certainly lives up to its name with wide River views from every table. Dart Marina is a place where it’s easy to hide away in a peaceful corner, spend an hour in the Spa, or just while away the time gazing at the amazing views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Dart Marina Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dart Marina Hotel Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Hotel And Spa Dartmouth, Devon