The Dart Marina is one of the nicest hotels in the south-west..alongside the Dart Estuary and a short walk into the town of Dartmouth..which is delightful. The food and restaurant are excellent and every room has a view of the estuary, the boats and the steam train across the water. We have been going for some years and always enjoyed it. If anything the new restaurant extension has intruded a little into the balcony rooms on the first floor though they still have decent views,- Thebsecond floor balcony rooms probably have the best view. Whether you stay in Dartmouth or tour around the lovely coast during the day, the dart Marina is always good to get back to. If you don't fancy an expensive dinner every night, the pub along the road nearthe Ferry is also good for informal meals..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply breath-taking by the River Dart. Early morning walks, slow afternoons taking tea on the terrace, evenings watching the lights dance on the river. Not forgetting food glorious food. The River Restaurant certainly lives up to its name with wide River views from every table. Dart Marina is a place where it’s easy to hide away in a peaceful corner, spend an hour in the Spa, or just while away the time gazing at the amazing views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dart Marina Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dart Marina Hotel Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Hotel And Spa Dartmouth, Devon