We stayed for 3 nights in May 2014 and enjoyed it so much we returned for a few more nights in June. Excellent hotel, good service and a good location. Not cheap but worth it in our opinion. Go for the rooms with balcony, well worth the extra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Simply breath-taking by the River Dart. Early morning walks, slow afternoons taking tea on the terrace, evenings watching the lights dance on the river. Not forgetting food glorious food. The River Restaurant certainly lives up to its name with wide River views from every table. Dart Marina is a place where it’s easy to hide away in a peaceful corner, spend an hour in the Spa, or just while away the time gazing at the amazing views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your Dart Marina Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dart Marina Hotel Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Dartmouth
- Dart Marina Hotel And Spa Dartmouth, Devon